2009年12月14日星期一

THANKS/SORRY 4 MY FRENZz

tis is the second time in my blogspot life and the 1st time in this blog(pls dun ask me what is my old blog, its past...)

for the 1st, it must be my guild義氣堂, 4(or 5)of my fren so nice on me, so support me...

wei jie
tq you teach me alot of gymation skill and i felt so useful 4 my life... i'd become stronger and muscular after your teaching... and so thanks that u were the only person who attemp my birth, although you were not celebrating with me(go fin shi rong mah, so blam that i still dun knoe him)

Zhuwa
tq that you always giv alot of good comment 2 me, your comment let me know alot of things that i never learnt b4... bless that you and mermaid stick 4ever...

Kaisat/pairet ship
now 1st, i had to thank you ... y? bcoz that i had use alot of your money by eating food...u were a ATM 4 us... lotz of time, we goin eating, you請all of us... and so sorry that i had bully you for a long time, just blam it on me... but you hav to knoe that you had did wrong too...

Steven
i had nothng to thank you, if wanted i says, thanks that you r my fren too... it's true... yeah, so sorry that i not attemp your birth... i really not free for that...hope not angry...




ok now,義氣堂had finish... so the last will be my best fren(if you felt angry that i did'nt wrote you here, pls sms me and i'll edit... said sorry 1st at here bcoz of 4getting you)



Shi Rong Ah Song
Shirong So thanks that you gift me a cue... for me, it not just a cue, it had full filleng with frenzlove...you are a real fren 4 me on the 8balls pool table... you told me the rules, trained me some skills... i wont 4get it, i felt so warm bcoz of you...
Ah Song i had nothng to say too becoz that i'm not so fren with you... but whn we discuss on you... we says that you were so shy...dun b like that... we r frenz, as shi rong...he had alot of word to say, so why i'm frender with him but not you...
(I knew that their eng is so SUCKS, so i'll be explain in chinese for thm and only)
翻譯
史榮阿松
榮 非常感謝你送了我一枝台球桿。。。對我而言,那不是普普通通的一枝桿,它充滿了友情。。。在台球桌前,你是我的好知己。。。你告訴了我台球的規則,教了我一些技巧。。。我不會忘記,它讓我有了友情的溫暖。。。
松 我倒是沒什麼話跟你說因為我和你不太熟。。。但當我們在討論你的時候。。。我們一致認為你很害羞^^。。。別這樣吧。。。我們是朋友,好像史榮。。。他很多廢話說,所以我和他比較熟而不是你。。。


wen fu
in the breakin world, i had learnt some things on you...the 1 that so useful ofcoz is flipping la...i taught you are my fren... you are a great fren 4 me...


yu song
tq sifu, you teached me headspin to lansi di wen... but i havent success till now... but i will success after some times...


Captain
i know you whn i always chng plc to bside wei jie rite? so tq that you always pui me keng gai... like some tittle that chain to breakin' you're always my frenz...


++TQ[1]
Ah Shun
so thanks alot about your teaching this year...my breakin' skill is grown strong all becoz of you... ya' knoe... i'm really a weak little boy, my two hands are weak and easy to脫臼...you are really a great teacher for me, and others... you'r my idol to be^^


wes
tq 4 always keng gai wif me...you giving me a family feel in my CH life... tq that you also called me to watch bettleground 2gether...i won 4get you and after i cum back KL, i muz fin you de dun worry^^



i had finish writing...pls leave some comment for me... i type tis till me finger felt so sour...

5 則留言:

  1. 嗨!你好吗?
    哇!等了好久,Aunty等到颈项都长料啊!
    你终于update你的blog料!XD
    你们“义气堂”要解散料?

    回覆刪除
  2. ofcoz no la...
    義氣堂still is義氣堂
    but i nex year wan go bck kedah study lor...
    yeah tis post is my last post in this blog...
    if still wan see my blog...
    search http://bboywolf2010.blogspot.com for my episode3 de blog...

    回覆刪除
  3. 不過即使沒轉校我每年都有在部落格上謝感謝詞的...

    回覆刪除
  4. 義氣堂堂主在,誰敢放屁?
    初八等你回來啊...
    maybe gathering change to 3月
    coz史榮n阿松 haven bck~~

    回覆刪除